Friday 8 January 2016

THE CALIFORNIA KID ? AJ MCNISH / INTERVIEW

AJ MCNISH - "THE CALIFORNIA KID"
From Toronto  - California #School #Hooping 


The biggest difference between Canadian High school  basketball and prep basketball is the competition .The teams down here are much more competitive and a lot of teams carry some of  top players in the country  which make it much easier for players like me to get noticed .

I Chose to attend Balboa City School because i think its the best fit for me and my situation.
Choosing this school will benefit me in many ways such as my defence and my offensive skill set. The coaching staff showed that they wanted to help me with my game knowing that I used to play Centre in http://Canada.Coach  jones philosophy is that defence  leads to offence  and i personally think that is 100 percent true .

My dream schools are ARIZONA ,INDIANA and Kansas



THE CALIFORNIA

 KID ?THE CALIFORNIA KID ?

No comments:

Post a Comment