Thursday 5 March 2015

Interview with Munis Tutu - New LMU Point Guard..

Interview with Munis Tutu - New LMU Point Guard..

Munis Tutu was gracious enough to grant us a short Twitter Interview on his big Day committing to 
Loyola Marymount University. Munis answered most of our questions in an honest and candid way shedding some light on his choice , basketball in Windsor, Ontario and his future goals as a player in the NCAA and beyond.  We know Munis will put in the time and work to be a true success on and off the court - www.gameshootersport.com

LMU Lions(133)
Munis "The Lion Hearted" PG - Windsor, Ontario


SEE INTERVIEW WITH MUNIS BELOW - NO EDIT 
REAL ANSWERS FROM THE BALLER'S - www.gameshootersport.com



GAMESHOOTER SPORT - QUESTIONS :


 
1. People don't know much about Basketball in Windsor what aspects of the Windsor Basketball scene has made you such a great player ?
2. La Lumier is known as one of the cream of the crop Prep Schools in Basketball and Academics how did they find you or did you find them ?

3. Now that you have attained one of your goals in committing to LMU and playing D1 Basketball in the near future what is next for Munis ?

4. Big Question Why LMU ? LMU has a great tradition of Basketball however it is a different direction than say a bigger school ..
5. Do you think you would have achieved the same level of success if you had stayed in Canada and not played on the AAU Circuit - Pros/Cons?
6. Who is next to come out of Windsor .. do you have the inside scoop on new Ballers out of the border city we would like to shout them out!
7. Last question if you could be any player in the world who would you most like to be ?
last question from us we will post and share with you tonight if you can let the other canadians on Lalu know they can do the same with us.
ANSWERS :

#1- When it comes to the high school season for basketball, the city becomes alive! There's always support from the people, fans, and friends
With having so many friends who play, it's a tight knit community so everyone is comfortable with each other and I think that's helped me be
A great teammate on and off the court.




#2 -They found me when they were recruiting. Had the Chicago Best Buy tournament and I had 40+ pts on NY Heights so they contacted me days after
#3 - My next goal is just to bring winning to LMU ! Make sure we win games. As for me I want us to win the WCC conference, I want to get the
WCC freshman of the year and hopefully the WCC player of the year as times goes on. When all said and done my ultimate goal is to be in
The league playing in the NBA and coach Dunlap believes I can do that.


Muu' Tutu ™Muu' Tutu ™
@MunisTutu

#4 - LMU was just the best fit for me. Basketball wise and academically. I didn't have to worry about ever transferring bc of playing time or
Not playing. I'm gonna come in right away and make an impact. They want to develop me and get me to where I want to be. They believe in me

#6 I think it was better for me to go and play in the U.S. so I can get use to the style of play and physically bc it's so much different
Than Canada. So coming here helped me a lot bc I get to play against more of the better players in the country and better players in
Practise that will get me better as well
That was #5 I meant. And out of Windsor there's guys like Maurice Calloo, Marsei Caston, Mousab Toto, Isaiah Familia that all have potential
To make it out of the city and do something with basketball
#7. If I could be any player it would have to be Chris Paul. I just love how he plays ball. He's smart and gets his team better
 
When he needs to be can take over a game which also makes him really good.

And no problem. It was my pleasure ! Thank you for putting my name out there





No comments:

Post a Comment