Wednesday 10 December 2014

5 QUESTIONS WITH CHRIS EGI - HARVARD FRESHMAN - GAMESHOOTER SPORT


5 QUESTIONS WITH  - CHRIS EGI Q&A



Question 1. What level of basketball did you develop the most oba\aau or High School ?

Answer Chris Egi :

  I wouldn't say that I developed more at any individual level. I feel that each level of competition offered something of value in terms of me developing The OBA was really a place where I learned the fundamentals of the game and developed a basic knowledge of the game.


From AAU Basketball I learned more about playing with other talented players and how to create chemistry on the court. High School really taught me about playing on a team in terms of systems, and being a part of a program.






Question 2. Are all the people and Students at Harvard as smart as advertised or believed so far in your experience?

Answer (Chris Egi)
The people at Harvard are as smart as I thought they would be. However it's not solely intelligence in terms of schoolwork.


What strikes me most is how most students have an area or field they're passionate about, and that they have a knowledge and mastery of that is astounding.





3. What has surprised you the most about DIV 1 NCAA  Basketball ?

Answer (Chris Egi)

The most surprising thing about d1 basketball so far is that despite the high jump in talent, it's still just basketball.



9 hours ago

I came thinking of college as a completely different game than the one I played growing up. But really it's the same, just with better players.





4. Where there any Canadian Schools you considered attending had you not received an Ncaa scholarship?

Answer (Chris Egi)

I considered attending Queens and McGill.



5. Where do you see yourself playing in 2-4 years - Europe, nba what is your basketball dream ?

My basketball dream is to play in the NBA, to play at that level would be a dream come true and a validation of a lifetime of hard work.


No comments:

Post a Comment